Eiger Australian Small Companies Fund
The Eiger Australian Small Companies Fund (The Fund) provides exposure to a select, actively managed portfolio of stocks with a small-medium level of capitalisation listed, or expected to be listed, on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and the New Zealand Securities Exchange (NZX).
|Objective||The Fund aims to outperform its benchmark over rolling five year periods (after fees)|
|Benchmark||S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index.|
|Minimum investment timeframe||At least five years|
|Minimum initial investment||$10,000 or $1,000 with Regular Savings Plan|
|Management fee||1.00% p.a.|
|Performance fee||20% of the Fund’s daily return (after fees and expenses, and after adding back distributions paid) above the Performance Benchmark|
|Performance benchmark||The daily return of the S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index.|
Key features of the Fund
- Diversified portfolio: provides access to a portfolio of small to medium sized companies diversified across all sectors in Australia and New Zealand.
- Experienced investment professionals: access to a specialist investment team with over 60 years’ combined experience investing in small to medium companies.
- Robust investment process: stringent research process driven by fundamental, in-depth and comprehensive analysis of a business’s operations. This is applied practically in two ways; site and company visits (external research) and detailed financial modelling (internal research).
- Access to growing companies and industries: the small companies market is comprised of many fast-growing businesses that capitalise on changing industry dynamics and innovation.
You should read the Fund’s Target Market Determination (TMD) and the Fund’s Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) to ensure the key attributes of the Fund as described in the TMD and PDS aligns with your objectives, financial situation and needs. These documents are available on the Apply Now page on this website.
- AMP North
- BT Panorama
- Macquarie Conslidator I & II – Elevate
- Macquarie Manager I & II
- Mason Stevens
*As at 31 March 2022