Eiger Australian Small Companies Fund
The Eiger Australian Small Companies Fund (The Fund) provides exposure to a select, actively managed portfolio of stocks with a small-medium level of capitalisation listed, or expected to be listed, on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) and the New Zealand Securities Exchange (NZX).
|Objective||The Fund aims to outperform its benchmark over rolling five year periods (after fees)|
|Benchmark||S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index.|
|Minimum investment timeframe||At least five years|
|Minimum initial investment||$10,000 or $1,000 with Regular Savings Plan|
|Management fee||1.00% p.a.|
|Performance fee||20% of the Fund’s daily return (after fees and expenses, and after adding back distributions paid) above the Performance Benchmark|
|Performance benchmark||The daily return of the S&P/ASX Small Ordinaries Accumulation Index.|
Key features of the Fund
- Diversified portfolio: provides access to a portfolio of small to medium sized companies diversified across all sectors in Australia and New Zealand.
- Experience investment professionals: access to a specialist investment team with over 60 years’ combined experience investing in small to medium companies.
- Robust investment process: stringent research process driven by fundamental, in-depth and comprehensive analysis of a business’s operations. This is applied practically in two ways; site and company visits (external research) and detailed financial modelling (internal research).
- Access to growing companies and industries: the small companies market is comprised of many fast-growing businesses that capitalise on changing industry dynamics and innovation.
- Macquarie Investment Consolidator (Elevate & Engage)
- Macquarie Investment Manager
*As at 5 August 2020